Tuesday 18 February 2014

Welcome to Beneath a Moonless Sky

Hi and welcome to my blog.

I am a 20 year old psychology student in my second year at Northumbria. I have a major love of musicals thanks to my dad, who introduced me to them. My favourite has to be Phantom of the Opera, and I am going to see Evita and Cats this year, which I’m really looking forward too.

I also have a major love of everything Disney, from their films to their theme parks in Florida. My three favourite disney films are Frozen, which is amazing and I love listening to the songs, The Lion King, and The Little Mermaid, which have always been my favourites. 

My blog is about everything beauty related, as I have an obsession which lipstick but I really love trying new products and deciding if I like them or not. It also helps with the stress of Uni as I have something to take my mind off assignments and exams, so makeup really helps me to de stress.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment