Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Wishlist



So Christmas is getting closer and I have been thinking about things I would like.

The first thing I have fallen in live with is the new Urban Decay On The Run Palette: 
I think I described this a the perfect palette for Florida as I wouldn't have to take any other face products apart from foundation. The shades are amazing and I do have a major love of urban decay products.

Ceramic Snowman Cup from Costa: 
I love the Christmas cup from costa and when I saw these I instanly wanted one and I have to say the snow man is my favourite. 
 
TopShop Glow Highligher in the shade Polish: 
I have had my eye in this forever, every time I go into TopShop I end up swatching this and always send up leaving without purchasing it, I love the fact that is a creame highlighter as I love creame products. 

Diptyque Epice Candle:
OMG this candle smells amazing it reminds me so much of Christmas as it is so spicy and lovely, however I can't justify spending £15 on a mini candle, I might have to buy it in the sale after Christmas.
 
A5 Dreamscape Detail Diary:
My current diary runs out at the end of the year (obviously) and I have been looking for a new one and I found this one in paper chase and fell in love as it looks so pretty. It has a week by week view which means I have enough room to write everything I am doing everyday which helps to keep me organised. It also has an owl on it which is an added bonus and it costs £14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment