Wednesday 5 March 2014

Gosh Growth Mascara Review


If you read my last blog post you would no that I keep this mascara in my makeup for the days that I forget to put some on and you will also no that I am not a huge fan of this mascara. 

I do like the packaging of this mascara the black tube is nice and sleek, I also like that it clicks when it closes so that you know that it is properly closed. I also like the wand on this mascara and the brush is rubber which I like.

I got this mascara in a glossy box and I was excited to try it out as I have really short eye lashes, and it is branded as a growth mascara. Now I should mention that I didn't believe that this would make my eyelashes grow but I hoped it would give them length and volume. Now I should say that it did make my lashes appear long and as I side note I did wear it for 2 weeks and didn't see a difference in the length of my lashes. 

At first I liked this mascara it is a very black which made my lashes stand out and as I said they looked longer, however I did notice that if I wore this mascara that I would have black flakes under my eyes and on my cheeks which was disappointing as I had high hopes of this mascara. It says that it contains SymPeptide® XLash and lengthen and thickens lashes the reason that it lengthens and thickens lashes is because it has fibres in the formulae which is fine but that could also be the reason that it flakes. This is £8.49 at Superdrug and reading the reviews written about it I can say that they are mixed, some people can see results and others can't as with any makeup product it will react differently with different people but I would not buy the mascara and it flakes on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment