Wednesday 26 March 2014

Small Boots Haul



First I want to apologise for by lack of blog post last week, I had no inspiration to write but I'm back with as the title suggests a boots haul. I picked but one thing that was an essential and the rest were thing i just like the look of 

Skin clear one touch spot stick:
Now this was the essential produce I have over the last week have been neglecting my skin care routine and now I am paying for it will some spots that are sore. So I thought I would give this a try and with it only being £1.49 it was reduced from £2.99 it made sense to try it and a friend recommend that I give it ago.

Maybelline color tattoo in Pink Gold: 
This colour is not something I would normally go for but I have been trying to wear things that are out of my comfort zone and it is a really pretty colour so I thing I will get some use out of it. I might use it as a base when I and using some of my brown shades but I'm not sure get will have fun with it though. 

Maybelline color tattoo in Permanent Taupe: 
Now this is a colour that I have been after for a while as it is a matte and something that I could put on which means that I don't have to worry about it being to shimmery. 

Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown:
This is something that I hadn't really though about buying and the wand itself looks very strange but I am looking forward to seeing if it works. I am the first to admit that I don't really do much with my brows I will just leave them grow how they want. So I am hoping that it will work as I need to quick and easy brow product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment