Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Beauty Favourites




The first thing I have been loving is my Illamasqua Skin Base: 
I have been using this almost everyday this month. I love the coverage that I can get with this foundation depending on the brush that I use. It is also the prefect colour for me and it doesn't wash me out which is a bonus an other reason that I like this foundation is that it doesn't make my skin feel oily which is a huge plus for me as I have really oily skin. 

The second thing I have been loving this month is my Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the shade 002 fair: 
I have had this Bronzer for awhile and I have found that it is the prefect shade for me as I have fair skin so I find it hard to get Bronzer that isn't too dark. I can also use this to contour and to just bronze up my face. 

The third thing I have been loving this month is my Benefit There Real Mascara: 
I have been using this mascara for a awhile now I have eventually finished my sample and opened my big tube that I got for Christmas and I really do love this mascara almost as much as my L'oreal volume million mascara. This really does make my lashes look lovely. 

The fourth thing I have been loving this month is my Collection 2000 extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner: 
This is another thing that I have had for a while and I stopped using it and I have recently remembered how much I enjoy using eye liner and remembered how to do winged eyeliner which is a bonus. I am also really surprised that this hasn't dried out yet and for £2.99 it is a bargain. 

The last thing I have enjoyed using is my Real Techniques Stippling Brush: 
I bought this to use with my creme foundation but I have loved using this with all of my foundations this month, which means that I don't have as many brushes to clean which is a huge bonus as i normally put this off for as long as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment