Wednesday 9 April 2014

Would you rather beauty edition


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would much rather lose all my lip glosses as I have a lot less of them, and I really love lipsticks and most of my eyeshadows and palette were presents so I really wouldn't want to lose them. 

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I have had short hair before and it really doesn't look good on me, so I would much rather never be able to cut my hair again because I like long hair on me. 

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would much rather have a coral cheek colour as it is harder to go over board on coral cheek colours and if I put to much pink on I look like a clown. 

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
This is a hard one I would really like to spend £500 on each but if I had to choose then I would probably spend it on clothes I have always wanted be able to buy what I wanted clothes wise. 

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
This question is evil I would much rather do neither but I would have to choose using eyeliner as lipstick as I can't imagine using lipstick as eyeliner. 

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don't have Sephora in England so I would have to say MAC as I would have to travel to the States or to France so it would definitely be MAC. 

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would much rather use one lip colour for the rest of my life and I would make it my MAC Lady Danger as it is one of my favourite colour that I could wear in summer and winter. 

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would much rather wear summer clothes in winter as I could always just spend my time in the house with the heating on.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would much rather have dark nails all year round because I summer I prefer to wear more pastel colour rather than really bright nail varnish. 

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I would much rather give up my naked palette as I am obsessed with lip products mostly lipstick.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I would probably wear my hair in a ponytail as it is really easy to do and it would be too much hassle to keep up and looking decent. 

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
This is a really easy one as I don't really use lipgloss so I would rather never use lipgloss. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
This us really hard as I wouldn't ever want to draw my eyebrows with a sharpie but I wouldn't want to shave them off either but I would have to choose drawing them in with a sharpie.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
This again is hard as I really love both but I have to say I would rather live without nail varnish it would just be like I was back at school. 

I tag Becca from http://www.polkadotnotebook.co.uk @Becca_J_Goddard 

And Rachel from http://www.happylittlesyllables.co.uk @RachelCDailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment