Monday 28 April 2014

20 Random Facts about Me

Okay so I have had my blog for a few months and I have realised that you don't no much about me so I thought that I would do a random fact about me tag but non of them stood out so here is a combination of a few cut down to the questions I didn't mind answering, however I am really bad at just telling people things about me so... Where to begin 

1)My name is Rebecca and I live in the north east of England, 
2) my favourite colours are purple and blue, which is a good thing as the wallpaper in my room is blue with blue and white flowers on it looks really nice. 
3) My favourite singer has to be Heather Peace and at the moment my favourite song by her is Better than you. 
4) My favourite disney song is let it go from frozen. 
5) my favourite disney film of all time is the lion king. 
6) One of my favourite subjects at school was Science. 
7) My favourite drink is diet coke and my favourite alcoholic drink is a Strawberry Daiquiri. 
8) I'm attracted to women. 
9) something that I am ashamed of is crying in front of people I care about, now this is something that I am sure people will tell me is nothing it be a ashamed of but whenever I cry I front of people friends and family I always end up feeling like I have humiliated myself and I have no idea why 
10) I think as a women you always get asked if you want children and my answer would be yes but it isn't really that simple for me as I would not only have to find the right person to settle down with but I would then have to a) find a man that wouldn't mind giving me his sperm or b) spending a lot of money to buy it (lesbian issues) and I would like 1 at most 2 
11) The most romantic place for me too ask someone to marry me would be Disney World in Florida in front of the Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom 
12) I dye my hair a purple colour using the xxl live colours in vivid Violet I think 
13) I have had 3 dogs a border collie called bobby, a Westie called Ellie and my current dog is a Westie called Maisie 
14) My parents are divorce and both remarried 
15) My least Favourite food is Salmon
16) My favourite food it any type of cake 
17) The most important women in my life is my lovely mam 
18) The thing I am most afraid of is failing and having people disappointed in me 
19) I haven't heard from my biological father since I was 17 
20) I have a fear of heights and snakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment