Wednesday 30 April 2014

Collection 24hr Felt Tip Eyeliner




I today I thought I would do a review on the collection Eyeliner in Purple. 
 
So my first impression when I swatches this was that it was a lovely deep purple colour, I had been after a purple felt tip liner for a whole I have a Rimmel Gel liner in Aubergine, which is a really nice colour but it was a faff to apply, so when I discovered the collection felt tip liner in purple I was over the moon and for the price I didn't think could go wrong... But more on this later. 
 
It is really easy to apply and I am not the best at doing eyeliner but it does make it quick and simple which is a bonus as it means that I can apply it when I am in a hurry... Thumbs up 
The colour is amazing and it is really pigmented and looks really nice on the eye however there is an issue with the colour, I wore this when I was going to uni. 
 
It was a long day so when I get home I didn't think it would be that hard to remove as I have there felt tip liner in black and it is so quick and easy to remove, so I assumed that the purple would be the same I was however wrong. To remove my make up I use the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and this has never failed to remove my makeup it however had not met this eyeliner. I had removed my makeup then I notice that there was a faded blue line where my eyeliner had been on my eye so I then used my bioderma and my l'oreal misceller solutions to try and take the rest off, however it didn't quite remove the line but I did fade it a little more but you could still tell that was on my eye which is a shame as I really loved the colour but I don't wear it as it is too much hassle to remove. 
The 24hr felt tip liner from collection are £2.99 I would however only recommend the black as the other swatches also stained my hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment