Monday 5 May 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul


So if any one hasn't heard of makeup revolution then where have up been!!! 

I pick up 4 products I will be ordering more!!!

The first thing I picked up was the Essential mattes, which are a collection of matte neutral shades, I was really excited when I saw that there was a matte netural eye shadow palette as I have been looking at the Paula's choice matte eyeshadow palette but was reluctant to spend £35.00 on palette. The colours in this palette are very similar to that palette and for £4.00 I could really go wrong 

The second thing I picked up was the Iconic 3 eyeshadow palette, which is meant to be a dupe for the  Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, now I don't have this palette and I did want the Urban Decay Naked 3 but I was not sure how the pink tones would look on me so I was yet again reclucant to spend £36.00 on that palette especially if I didn't suit me. I don't mid however spending £4.00 on the eyeshadow palette, I haven't used this properly yet so I might do an indpeth review once I have used it but I did swatch all the colours and they are really pigmented. 

The third product I picked up was a Highlighter in Peach Lights, I am actually wearing this as I am writing this post, I really like this a it isn't too shimmery, which means that I can use it on a daily basis and not look like I have sprinkled glitter on my face (yes i have looked like I have done that before) and for £3.00 it is really good value for money. 

The last product I picked was the Kajal and this was something the I found intriguing as I wasn't really sure how it worked, I have tried this out the day I got it an it is something that I will need to practice with as it creates a really thick line which isn't really what I look for when I am doing my eyeliner, however I am going to trying using a liner brush to apply this and see how it works that way, I would have adored this if it had a thinner point, but for £2.00 I can't really complain and I will find a away to use it. 


1 comment:

  1. babes, the kajal is for your water line, what you do is put in on your waterline, close ur eyes and move it along, it does upper and lower at the same time and the kajal will set and stay put (well it should) xx

    ReplyDelete