Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favourites



Illimasqua Liquid Light Foundation in 133:
I have had this foundation for a while now and I really love how this looks on my skin as it gives a light coverage which is build able and it is perfect for spring and summer as it doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. I have had a disaster with this foundation before as I have found that it cannot be worn when it is raining as it will melt off the face. 


Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette:
This is a recent purchase for me and I have reviewed it, and I have completely fell in love with it and have found myself neglecting my Naked palettes which used to be my go to for my everyday makeup, the colours are so easy to wear and are really blend able. 


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush:
This is also something that I have had for a while and I use this brush almost every time I put makeup on it is such an amazing brush it is really easy to use and make it very easy to buff my foundation in and it doesn't take forever which is a bonus. 


Sleek Contour Kit in Light: 
I really like contouring my face and this is one of the best products I have used, you do have to be very careful and it is really pigmented, which makes it very quick and easy to contour my face, I also like the fact that it comes with I highlighter and it is perfect for days when I am in a hurry as it don't have to hunt around for other products. 


Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Peach Lights: 
While I am on the topic of highlighter I have recently purchased the highlighter in peach lights for makeup revolution and I have fallen in love with it an have been neglecting my sleek highlighter as a results it is the perfect colour for my skin and is really fine so it gives an amazing glow to the skin and because it isn't to shimmery I don't have to worry about being heavy handed. 


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer:
Now I have been using the Benefit Porefessional for a while and really love it but I have sadly ran out so when I received a sample of the Smashbox primer I thought I should use that before deciding whether to repurchase the Porefessional and I really like it, it feels really nice on the skin and my makeup lasts all day which is a very good thing and I no that this would not be very good for my friend Becca as she has some issues with silicones in primers and it does feel like it contains a lot. 


Makeup Revolution Matte Eye Primer:
Now I have to say I have been using the Urban Decay primer potion for about a year and up until now have not found a eyeshadow primer that matched, I can now say that I have, the matte eye primer from makeup revolution is really amazing and I think I prefer it to my urban decay primer, as it stop my eyes from getting very oily throughout the day and it makes my eyeshadow stay in place which is amazing, and makeup revolution also do different types of eye primer which I might have to check out sometime. 


Makeup Revolution Essential Matte Palette:
My last favourite is the Essential matte palette from make revolution (can you see a theme) I have been using this palette on the days where I can't really be bothered to spend a lot of time on my eyes and I tend too use some of the lightest shades on my eyes and use one of the browns as a very quick and simple smokey eye. 

1 comment:

  1. I've started using my expert face brush for my foundation too I find it's so easier to apply a flawless finish of the make up.

    ReplyDelete