Friday 23 May 2014

A Very Small Post Exam Haul



So today was my last exam of my 2nd year and uni, so i decide that I would do a little shopping, I didn't get very much but I do really like what I bought. 

After the exam I had a meeting at the uni with one of the lectures but my exam finished at 10:30 and I was meeting her till 3pm so I decide to do a little shopping with my friend Becca. 
 
The first things I bought were from Superdrug was two face mask one of which I have had my eye of for a while, The first mask was Superdrug Detoxifying Face Mask £2.59 which claims to provide a smooth and invigorated complexion, this is for normal to oily skin and as we all no I have very oily skin so I though this would help to clear out my pores as which exam prep I have been ignoring my skin (bad Becca),
The second mask I picked up was the Hydrating Face Mask £2.59 which claims to provide a soft and supple complexion, now this is for normal to dry skin but I sometimes feel that my skin can lack moisture, so this would be a great pick me up for my skin. 
 
The next place we went was T K Maxx now I wasn't planning in buying anything but I spotted a great little bargain from Butter London it was the nail varnish in the shade Henley Regatta and if is a beautiful green-blue glitter, I'm not normally one for glitter but this looks amazing and for £4.99 is amazing as it should have cost me £14.79. 
 
The last place we went was boots and this isn't very exciting but I suffer from hayfever and realised that I didn't have any medication in the house so I picked up the One a Day allergy Relief tablets (which I got for £0.49) from boots which are a life saver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment