Wednesday 28 May 2014

Second Year at University Over

 

So this week was the last week of my Second Year at University and I have to say it has been a really interesting.

The first semester was made up of the two options that I was really looking forward to doing them, the first was Eating Disorders and I have to say that if this had been taught by any other lecture it would have been a different story. The subject itself is very interesting so much so that I am doing that for my 3rd year project and I completely enjoyed learning about this subjects.
My second option module was on the Psychology of Crime, which should have been a really interesting topic however the lecturer that taught this was very boring but the subject itself was very interesting, it was however more of a recap of what I had learnt at college but I still enjoyed it.

However Christmas was a strange time as it was obliviously the holidays but I had exams straight after Christmas which normally is fine however it made it very difficult to revise as I was still in holiday mode, I did however I did pass my exams which is good.

The second semester was a strange one as I didn't really get my motivation back after the Christmas break which is very unlike me. The options that I chose sounded interesting which is always helpful to keep you motivated.
The first one was the Psychology of Intimacy, which was taught by the most enthusiastic lecturer I have ever met and she made me really enjoy the subject and even writing the assignment was really enjoyable, however my second option was the Psychology of Happiness which sounds like it would be really interesting but the lecturer that taught this was not that great and the subject itself was not what I expected it to be and the assignment was very tedious.

Now my second year is over and it is a very strange that have only have a year left before I complete my degree and that feeling is completely scary as I don't really feel ready to be thinking about my third year, but i'm sure I will really enjoy my third year as I will be doing something that I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment