Monday 26 May 2014

DYO Pre Launch Party





















I have to say I was very surprised that I received an invite to this as I haven't been blogging for very long and I normally blog about make up,

The event itself was lovely it was held at Nacey's Bordello's which is a lovely little restaurant that isn't far from my University. The room what was used was just the right size to fit everybody and the cupcakes that they had were amazing, they were from the French Oven.

DYO is a design your own jewellery company that allows you to create your own bespoke jewellery pieces online, and the have an interface which allows you to place the semi-precious stones anywhere on the necklaces and bracelets, they also have rings which are very pretty. The jewellery is very pretty, some I like the more simple pieces that they make. 

The brand is based in Newcastle which will hopefully create some jobs which would be very beneifcal to the area, and stones and semi-precious stones have been individually sourced and are helping communities which is always good and they are handmade which is brilliant....
Here are some of the pictures of the Jewellery below....













No comments:

Post a Comment