Monday 19 May 2014

Makeup Revolution Essential Matte Review


The first thing to say is I am in love with makeup revolution and have fell in love with both of the palettes I have from them, in this post I am going to review the Essential Matte Palette, I was so excited to receive this palette as I have always wanted a Matte palette but didn't want to pay £35 for the Paula's Choice Matte Palette. 


The first thing I noticed was the packaging again it is the same packaging as the Iconic 3 and I have found that I really like that I can see the product through the lid, which means that it is easy to find in my makeup tool box. 


The second thing I noticed was the colour althought they are not as highly pigmented as the Iconic 3 the are really buildable and really easy to blend which means that I can do my make up in a short period of time if I am in a hurry as I don't have to worry too much about getting shimmer under my eyes. 




The texture of these eyeshadows are really buttery and blend able means that it doesn't take me an age to do my eyeshadows, the is however some fallout but I have yet to find an eyeshadow that doesn't have some fallout but this isn't really that much of a problem for me as I just wipe away the fallout with my foundation brush 

I also have found that these colours really last well on me and don't fade throughout the day which is great if I am at uni all day as it's not like I can reapply my eyeshadow. I also love that all the shade can be used together which gives lots of different options for eyeshadow combinations. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing so much about Make-Up Revolution lately, and I'm dying to get my hands on a few bits.. It sounds like such an amazing quality brand and so affordable too! This eyeshadow palette looks beautiful, and I would definitely get a lot of use out of all of the shades.. Lovely review :) x


    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete