Friday 9 May 2014

Make-up Revolution Iconic 3 Review



The first thing to say is a am completely in love with this eye-shadow palette and for the price I would recommend it to anyone, it is meant to be a dupe for the naked 3 and I have to say from the swatches of the two side by side I would have to say that it is. 

On to the review the first thing I loved was the packaging you can see the shadows and the colours through the clear lid which is something I really like as it makes it look extra pretty, I also love the front and colour they use, I have to say packaging for me is really important, I have the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes and I really like the packaging for the Naked palette as it is light and easy to carry round (not so much my Naked 2) and that is what I love about the Iconic 3 palette as it is light weight which would be great for travelling and although it is wider than the naked palettes it doesn't take away from the overall look and it is still easy to store in the make-up tool box (yes I do keep my make-up in a tool box) anyway overall I love the packaging. 




I really like the colours of the eye-shadows and as said in my Make-up Revolution haul, I really wanted to try the Naked 3 but I wasn't sure if the colours and I am so happy the make-up revolution brought this out as I am completely in love with all the colours in this palette and they are so wearable it is amazing, I have also found it really easy to turn it from day make-up to night make-up by just adding the black to the outer corner and I am ready to go, and it means I dint have to reapply my whole face. 





I do like the texture of these eye shadows and although there is some fall out I don't find it much more than my Naked palettes and it doesn't really bother me but it might annoy some people but you never feel like I am wasting product with the palette. The other thing that I live about this is that the colours are so easy to blend that it takes no time for me to do my eye shadow and it has decreased the amount of time it takes for me to do my make up. 




I have also found that these shadows last all day on my which is saying something as even with a primer my eye shadow can crease or just disappear as I have really oily eyelids (to much info?) which means that sometimes during the day I will notice that my eye shadow starts to disappear however with this palette I have noticed that I will last all day and will look better as the day goes on and for £4.00 you can really can't go wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment