Wednesday 7 May 2014

Another Boots Haul



Surprise Surprise I was in boots again on Tuesday morning and may have purchased some hair products. The lady from bumble and bumble found me and my friend Becca if we had time to have our hair done and we did so she used bumble and bumble dry spun thickening spray and the Ojon hair oil for dry ends. 

So after that she informed use that if we got two full size products we could get a smash box goody bag, now I think I must of been I a spending mood as I normally will over think how much I need a product and normally come away without it...

So the first thing I picked up was the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dry Spun Finish Spray: 
On the bottle is say that it is a dry spray that creates instant fullness and holds airy texture. I do really like how much volume this gives me however I have to say that you have to be careful how much you use in your hair or you will have voluminous  hair for days, the women at the bumble and bumble counter was a little to over enthusiastic with this, however in moderation it will give me amazing volume. It is also quite expensive for £21.50, now this is a lot more than I would normally spend on hair products but I was treating myself.

The second this I brought was the bumble and bumble grooming creme:
This wasn't something I even considered buying but the women at the counter by this point was annoying me which isn't too hard to do but she kept trying to get me to but colour protective shampoo and conditioner and wasn't listening when I said I had just bought some and she did the same with there thickening mouse and if you have read by hair care haul you will no that I have just bought some, however back to the product I have used this and I use it really to help smooth my hair out and it does help my hair look really nice I will use it more and possibly review.  It is expensive for £22.00, but it does help my hair dry straighter.

The third thing I bought (which I forgot to photography sorry) was the Tresemmé instant refresh dry shampoo that now I have had a bit of a love hate relationship with dry shampoo as I don't like the batiste dry shampoo and I felt like it didn't do anything for my hair, however I have tried this and it does make by hair feel less greasy, which is always a plus, and for £5,25 you can really go wrong and this actually works for my hair.  

Now on the samples that I received, the first thing was the Bb thickening shampoo and conditioner:
Now I have tried sample of the bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioner so I am really hoping that I like this but there shampoo and conditioner and really expensive, so it's nice to get a sample. 

The second sample I got was a sample of the Ojon rare blend moisture therapy oil for dry ends now the women claimed that it helped to repair split ends however nothing care repair slip ends as the hair is dead however it did make my hair feel really nice and soft but the oil I use at home also does the same for a fraction of the price but it is a nice thing to have as this should last for a while. 

The last hair care sample was the Bb thickening hairspray, which does not look like a hair spray however I am looking forward to trying out the sample of this and seeing how this works although I have to say it smells amazing. 

The first makeup sample was the Smashbox full exposure mascara in jet black now this is the type of sample that I would take away with me as it is sample and won't take up a lot of space in my makeup, however I have to say that I am excited to buy this but I will probably use up my Benefit there real mascara first before I open this as I can make samples of mascaras last for an age. 

The last sample I got was the Smashbox photo finish foundation primer, I am also out of my Benefit Porefessional so I will be getting a lot of use out of this however I do t think I would my the full size but it will be nice to test out.

No comments:

Post a Comment