Tuesday 3 June 2014

Whats on My Face



So I have been meaning to do a post like for a long time anyway on to what I put on my face 

I have been using lighter coverage foundation now that it is spring I have been using either Illamasqua Liquid Light Foundation or Rimmels Match Perfection, I have a love hate relationship with this as sometimes it look really nice and other times it just doesn't sit right and looks strange. 

I have also been loving my new palettes from Makeup Revolution which is have mentioned in my monthly favourites, and I am really loving the shimmer shades for spring as it looks really nice I have been using my Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette and I have also been loving more neutral shades which just give a lovely look to the eyes. But I have also bee loving my Makeup Revolution Essential Matte palette and I have been using the light shade in the palette as it just evens out my lids. And I have been using my Benefit they're Real mascara which has to be one of my favourite mascaras. 

For cheeks I have been using my cream blush from Revlon in the shade Pinched as it just gives a really subtle colour to the cheeks with I really like on my natural makeup days. I have been using the Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the shade 02, and I have also been using the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights.

For my lips I have been using two neutral lips colour which is am really enjoying the first one is an old favourite, which is my Rimmel Lipstick in Aisa which is a really lovely my lips but better shade and the other is the L'Oreal lipstick in the shade Julianna from there colour riche collection Privée which is a little bit more pick but defiantly something I would wear in summer.


And for a brighter lipstick I have been wearing my MAC lipstick in the shade Lady Danger and I absolutely adore this lipstick as it last awhile and is the most amazing orangey red colour and I am in love with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment