Monday 16 June 2014

Band Focus Illamasqua




Now Illamasqua is a high end brand that I surprisingly have a a lot of products from them but I have to say that I didn't pay full price for any of them, I really love Illamasqua sales as they heavily discount sales, let's get started 

The first thing I bought from them was a lipstick in the shade Sangers which is a lovely matte red shade that last a very long time, and for a lipstick hoarder I only have one of there lipstick but I hope to fix this the next time they have a sale. 

The next thing was given to by my best friend as it was too heavy for her skin and it is Illamasqua Skin Base in 03 and I have to say I really like this foundation as it does give me a very flawless finish which is great of I am having a bad skin day. 
The next thing I bought was there Liquid Light Foundation in the shade 133 which is the same shade as skin base which is a much lighter coverage and I tend to use this more in summer, but never when it is raining. 
The next foundation I have from them Cream Foundation in the shade 133 and is the foundation that gives me the most coverage and I do find I have to power this or I feel like I get very oily but I do love the coverage that this gives. 

The next product I have from there is one of their cream blusher in the Shade Seduce which is a colour that I wore a lot over the winter as a gave a winter flush to the checks which is lovely I will also be able to wear this in summer as it isn't too red, as I comes across as a little more pink. 

The next thing I have are two powder eye shadows in the Shade Drama which is a lovely navy shade which was I like to use when I am doing a Smokey eye as I just gives a little bit of colour that isn't my usual browns. The next shade I have white shimmery shade in the Shade Moonflower, which is a great inner corner highlight. 
I also have a Liquid Mental eye shadow in the shade Electrum which is a lovely gold cream shade, this does however have a tendency to crease when is on the eye which is a shame as it is a really lovely colour. 
The next this is a Precision Ink in the shade Glister, now this I haven't got very much use out of as I don't really wear eyeliner and I am at using liquid eyeliner and it also isn't a shade that I really get along with. 

The last things I own from Illamasqua is two nail varnishes in the shades Elope and Jan, Elope is a lovely green shade in the bottle but is it very sheer when it is applied to the nails which is disappointing as I had so much hope for this as I love green nail varnish and Jan is a nude colour which is very opaque and applies really nicely but this isn't a colour that I would wear often but I might have to try and wear it more as it is a nice colour. 
That is it for what I have collected no from Illamasqua.  

No comments:

Post a Comment