Monday 9 June 2014

Summer Nails



In winter I tend to wear a lot of dark red and purple nail polish but in summer I like to wear either bright reds and oranges or more pastel colour depending on my mood. 

So here are some of the nail polishes I love and why, 

So the first one is a recent purchase and to be honest I don't get the whole scented nail polish thing but I have to say the colour is amazing and the scent isn't that bad either, the polish I am on about is the new Revlon Parfumerie in China Flower although I did find that in the bottle it doesn't look as red the colour is really amazing and I might invest in more of these. I also love the packaging of this the bottle is so cute and it would be a nice one to keep on display. The brush is something that I didn't think I would like as it look quite thin but I have to say that is a actually a really nice brush I didn't find my self struggling with it as it fans out and can coat most of the nail which is great. 

The next nail polish I have is one I purchased last year and it is the Rimmel I love lasting finish in the colour 200 orange your life and this is a nice orange colour that I do like it wear on my nails and it is one of the few colours that isn't blue, and I really like the brush on this as it is wide enough that I don't struggle to paint all of my nail and it doesn't look streaky. 

The next one is another Rimmel I love lasting finish in the shade 703 Pear Drop now this to be is a pastel blue shade with a slight metallic shine to it which gives a really nice effect on the nails, and as with Orange Your Life the brush is really nice and practical. 

The next nail polish is one that I mentioned in a recent haul, it is the Butter London Henley Regatta,which isn't something I would normally go for I as I'm not the keen on glitters but I do like the colour which is a blue green type shade but I have to say that I love this and can be worn on it own and built up and it looks amazing and the I would defiantly get more of their polishes. 

The next one is one of the Models Own Hyper Gel polishes in the shade Blue Glint, this is a lovely blue shade which has a really shiny finish which I quite like, although I did struggle to apply this the first time I used it I do really like it, and it lasts quite well and I have top say I do want to try their hyper gel top coat. 

The two are both from Bourjois and the first one is one of their So Laque Glossy in the shade 05 Taupe Modèle which is a light grey shade and I wear this when I don't really want a bright or pastel nail polish and I really like it the colour and the staying power of these polishes. The next one I have from Bourjois is one of their Ultra. Shine So Laque in the shade 60 Bleu Fabuleux which is a lovely shiny blue and I also find that the staying power is very good as it says it is meant to last for up to 7 days and yes you get some wear but I isn't to obvious. 

My second of last polish is one of the Barry M aquarium Collection and I have the shade 404 Arabian which is a metallic Blue Green shade and I have to say I really like this shade and of course I do like the Barry M polishes and I also hate to say it but I only own 3 of there polishes, but I do love all the shade I have. 

The last polish is a one from TopShop and I have it in the shade 203 Green Room which is a lovely Bright Green Shade and it have to say it is a really nice colour but I won't say that I am completely in love with the formula, it it is okay for a few days I defiantly love the colour. 

So this is all the nail polish colour I like to wear in summer and if you haven't al ready follow me on bloglovin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment