Wednesday 11 June 2014

My Skincare Routine


Now I should point out that I really need to get back into my skin care routine, I have become slightly bored with it and it just seems like such a faff at the moment but I do really like most of the products I use so let's get on to what I use to clean my face. 
In the morning I use my Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Bar, which I use in the morning as it is very quick and easy to use and doesn't take to much time, I will then us my Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner, I have been using this for quite awhile now I have really enjoyed using it and it helps to keep  my oily skin under so control, I will then using my Nivea Daily  Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream for Oily/combination skin which also helps to keep my oily skin under control. 
In the evening I will use my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which I have been using since around Christmas and this is a really good cleanser. It is really good at removing my makeup and cleansing my skin I will normally double cleanse with this just to make sure that I have removed all of my makeup and I use a muslin cloth with this cleanser. I will again use my Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner and I then use my Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Oil in Serum and mix it in with my Nivea Regenerating Night Cream for Normal/Combination skin, which isn't my skin type but I sometimes find that it can be quite dehydrated so I like to use a moisturiser at night. 
So about once or twice a week if I can be bothered (I really need to get back into a routine) I will use one of my face masks depending on how my skin is, I will either use my hydrating face mask which I'd really amazing as it is great at hydrating my skin when it needs it. I also have a detoxifying face mask which I really like and it helps my skin when I have some breakouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment