Saturday 14 June 2014

Summer lip colours

Summer Lip Colours 

















In summer I like to wear brighter lipsticks and more reds, and oranges and I also seem to get more use out of my lips but better colours, in winter I love the deep purple and berry red colours anyway on to my summer lips colours. 

So I have a few Rimmel apocalips, and I love most of the shade I own and I must used these more as the colours are amazing, I have the shades Big Bang which is a really amazing red colours that is an amazing classic bright red which I adore and I will get a lot of wear put of these over the summer, 
I have the shade Stella which is more of a coral pink compared to apocaliptic which is a bright pink and this is more of a colour colour I would wear as is slightly closer to a red, 
I also have colour apocaliptic, which is a different shade of pink which I should also wear it more, I wore this the other day and remembered why I loved it and as I don't normally go for a bright pink that is saying something. I also find that they are really long lasting and wear really well. 
The only colour I own and don't really like is Luna as it just really doesn't suit me at all it makes me looked washed out. 
The last thing I have Fromm Rimmel is one of there Moisture Renew Lipsticks in the shade In Love with Ginger which reminds me of my MAC Lady Danger just this a glossy. 

The next lips are from Revlon and they are the Lip Butters now I only have two of these and the colours I have are 015 tutti fruitti which is a really wearable orange that can be built up of you want more intensity and this is a colour I really love to wear as it is so easy to pull off and feels really nice on the lips which is always good. The next lip butter I have is a pink in the colour strawberry shortcake which is such a lovely wearable light pink which can also be built up and it does look amazing I should really wear this more. 



The also have one of the Revlon kissable balm stains in the shade Romantic which I am wearing as I write this is is a lovely red shade that can be worn really shear or built up so that it is an intense colour. I also have one of the new colorbrust Matte balm in the shade audacious which is a very opaque orange which I adore as I do love bright lips.   

The next lip colour I have are from L'OrĂ©al and they are the Glam Shine Splash Stains in the Colour Lolita which is a nude colour but it is great for days when you don't want a lot of colour I also have the shade endless red which I think is called Juliette in the UK, I love both of these and do get quite a bit of wear out of them. I also have the rouge caresse in the shade rebel red and I really do love the formula but I think l'oreal , might be discontinuing them which is really sad as they are amazing. The last l'oreal lipstick I have is Color Riche in the shade Scarlett Creme and it is a really nice red lipstick I got for my birthday so I don't no where you can buy it. 

The last lipstick I have to mention I'd my MAC Lipstick in the shade Lady Damger and this is an amzing matte orange red colour and it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment