Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hair Care Haul



Today I went and got my hair cut and also decided to pick up some hair care products from my hair dressers. I went with my mam and we decided to get some products which is always nice it's not often that I will spend a lot of money on hair products but I think I may fall in love with these. 

My new hair

The first thing I picked up was the Professional Sebastian Thickefy Foam: My mam was the one that decided to buy this and I was only too happy to agree. It is described on the bottle as a weightless and flexible styler, that creates the look and feel of naturally thick and volumes hair. I would agree with what's this says it does,l my hair dresser put this in my hair before she blow dried it and really does feel weightless and give me thickness and volume which is something I like. The thickening form was £21.50. 

The second and third thing we bought go together we got the Wella System Professional Color Save Shampoo and Conditioner: This was something that I decided to buy as I need some more colour protecting shampoo and our hair dresser suggested this and I think it will work really well and we were also advised that we only need about a small amount about the size of a 5p to wash our hair which really does intrigue me and it also means that it should last for a while. With the conditioner she said that same thing and you always use less conditioner anyway. The Shampoo was £17.00 and the Conditioner was £14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment