Monday 2 February 2015

January Favourites 2015



Beauty Blender:

I got the beauty blender as I Christmas present from the lovely Becca, If it is possible to fall in love with a make up tool then I can safely say I have. Why you may ask? Well it leaves my foundation looking flawless as it covers my pores, which always makes my make up look so much better. I think I have used this everyday or almost since I have started back in Uni. :)

Alien Eau de Perfume :
If you read my what I got for Christmas post, you have already know I received this, I have worn it almost everyday apart from a few occasions where, I forgot or used another one I got for Christmas. I love the smell, and the bottle also looks amazing too.

Urban Decay Naked On the Run Palette:
OMG I love this palette so much, I am trying not to use it too much as I am planning on taking it to Florida but it makes doing my make up so quick and easy as all the products i need are in the same place. I am going to write a review of this soon hopefully.

No7 Superlight Foundation:
I loved this back in summer, and I have found myself reaching for it a lot this month, it evens out my skin but it isn't full coverage which I am liking at the moment, as I wore a lot of make up over Christmas.

Chanel Lipstick in Priate:
This is another Christmas gift, and I have only worn it a few times but the colour is amazing and it is so easy to apply and looks amazing on the lips, this is a lipstick that I will only wear on special occasions but it is lovely.

Favourite person:
So this isn't a beauty favourite it is a human favourite I don't normally do these however this month I am. Becca from a Polkadot notebook, has to be my favourite person, I will point out she is also my best friend so its not that strange well maybe just a little strange. I love her blog and I also love her as a person (soppy much?)

No comments:

Post a Comment