Monday 16 February 2015

My 3rd Year Dissertation Project

As you may or may not know I am in my 3rd of university and I am currently running my dissertation project, which is this :

If you know anyone who fits the criteria then please ask them to complete it :)

MALE PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR DISSERTATION PROJECT

I am conducting research on the effect of cognitive thinking styles and sexual orientation on eating, weight and shape concerns in males aged 18-40. The study takes place online and involves completing demographic information and 3 questionnaires
. The study should take no more than 15 minutes to complete depending on internet speed. This study and its methodologies have been approved by the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Ethics Committee. If you wish to take part please follow the link provided https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6LuWwSYs4xpEg3r



No comments:

Post a Comment