Tuesday 4 August 2015

Huge M.A.C and Sephora Haul


So I have recently gotten back from Florida and of course I went to Sephora, who couldn't when you travel to the USA. I'm going to start off with what I picked up from M.A.C as there isn't at much to talk about. So the first thing I picked up was a M.A.C eyeshadow in the shade Antiqued, I love this shade and have been wearing it a lot since I bought it, the second thing I picked up was a M.A.C Paint Pot in Painterly, I have been using this since I bought it, I have no idea what I did without this.

So on to what I picked up in Sephora, and there is a lot, I spent a lot of money in Sephora but I had been saving up and didn't spend as much as I thought I would. 

The first thing I picked up was the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrushed Foundation in Fair Light Neutral, I had wanted this foundation for ages, and I am so pleased that I purchased this, the coverage is amazing and depending in what type of brush you use will depend in the amount of coverage, this is a very build able foundation and I have worn this a lot since I got my hands on it. To go with this foundation I picked up the Pro Flawless Light Powder Brush in 50, this is an amazing brush and i love using it with this powder foundation, as it gives a very natural finish. 

I also picked up on of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed, I have worn is everyday since I purchased it, I think it is save to say I am in love with this, very natural blush that just makes you look healthy. 

Now on to all the brow products I picked up, I used to be the person that didn't do much to her brows as I though it didn't make a difference and oh I was wrong so I knew that I needed to pick up the Anataisa Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown, I have been using this every time to do my make-up.  The next brow product I picked up was the Anataisa Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown, I normally use them went I am doing a full face of make-up, I wore this for my graduation.
I also picked up the Sephora Brow Filler 100, I love this brush it works really well for filling in my brows it works really well.

The next thing I picked up was the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper  I have needed a new felt tip liner for while and I had hear good things about this, I have to say that I love this eye-liner, its just a shame that I can't buy this easily in the UK.

I also picked up the Bite Neutral Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Date and Fig, I struggle to find neurtal lipsticks that suit my skintone but both fig and date suit me really well and they are prefect to carry around in handbag and are prefect for days when I don't want to have to worry about my lip colour fading. I also picked up Bite Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig  I love this colour so much and I wanted the full size.

If you have read my blog before you may realised that I have a love of Red lipstick, so I picked up the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01, this is a love red shade it is long wearing and amazing.

I have wanted a spot cleaner for ages so I picked up the Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner, this cleans by brushes quickly and it doesn't take them very long to dry and they feel so nice after I use this.

The next things I got with points, the first thing was a travel size  Living Proof Instant Texture Mist, I like this as it gives my hair a little it more texture, I like using this when I am not doing much to my hair. The next thing I got was the Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear- Waterproof, this is a beautiful blue eye-liner that looks amazing when I am I wearing wear very little on my eyes.
The last thing is the birthday present from Sephora, it was the Nars Duo in Cruella and Rikigien, I love both of these colour and will get a lot of wear out of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment