Monday 8 June 2015

Una Brennan Salicyclic Acid Anti Blemish Clay Mask Review



So I have been meaning to write this post for awhile now, I am eventually getting around to putting my thoughts about this product down on paper (laptop). I have been using this clay mask now for about 8 months if not more and I have really enjoyed using this product.

The product claims to clear out dirt, excessive oils and toxins which leads to breakouts, I have been using this for about 4 months now I have to say it is one of the most effective clay masks I have used and it really does work well on my blemishes and it does help to clear out my pores as I have very oily skin which means that I tend to have quite a lot of black heads which are really stubborn. I use this mask about twice a week and I love it as I only have to leave it on for 5 minutes.
This means that I can easily add it into my skin care routine even if i am in a bit of a hurry as I don't have to sit around for 15 minutes. I do however tend to use this more at night as I removes excess oil I find that I like to use it at night so I can go straight in with my serum and moisturiser.

I like the packaging for this product as it is a simple layout and I like that the background is a light grey with black, Bright Green and Grey text and the front is easy to read. I like that the product just tells you what you need to know.

The product is a quite thick but is really easy to apply to the face and I like to use quite a thick layer over the skin, it doesn't take very long to dry, it does tingle a little when it is applied to the skin but it doesn't tingle for long and most importantly it doesn't burn. It makes the skin feel very soft and it does help with my blemishes, and you don't have to wait around for ages for this product to work as you only need to leave it on for 5 minutes, which is great for me as I get very bored when I have to sit with a face mask on for 15 minutes for more.

I haven't noticed that much of a smell with this product, this would be good for people that are sensitive to smells.

This product would be great for oily or blemish prone skin, it might be a little much for people who have dry skin but if you following it but with a hydrating serum and moisturiser you may be able to get away with it.

I would definitely say that this mask it worth the money, it is £8.99 from boots, I think this is very good value for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment