Wednesday 3 June 2015

Graduation Ball Makeup



So I have just had my graduation ball and though it would be nice to show you what make up I wore.

I took my Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation, which might have developed into my new favourite foundation, I am in the shade Mont Blac, this is a foundation that is best suited to oily skin and it lasts for a really long time and it has very good coverage it would say medium but it is definitely buildable. I also brought my sample size of my Benefit Porefessional, which is one of my favourite primers. I also brought my benefit stay all day eye primer and my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. For concealers I brought my Maxfactor Colour Corrector Stick for Under Eyes and my Revlon Colour Stay in Light, this is a little yellow but it blends really well and the coverage is okay its not amazing but it does the job. For my Eyes I used my Urban Decay Naked on The Run Palette which I will do a review on when I get back from Florida, as it is advertised as the perfect travel palette, as it has bronzer, blush and a highlighter. For contour I brought my Illmasqua Hollow, which is the perfect cream contour for pale skin. I also brought my Urban Decay Subversion and Perversion mascara. For my Brows I used the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette the two darkest colours and my Maybelline Brow Drama. On my cheeks I used my friends Nars Blush (I was going to use my Topshop Creme Blush in Head over Heels). On my lips I used my Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 and my Ellis Faas Lipstick in the shade L103. The highlighter I used Benefits High Beam and One Heck of a Blot.

No comments:

Post a Comment