Monday 1 June 2015

May Favourites 2015



So I haven't done favourites post in months and the reason why is  I haven'r really had that many, so I thought I would do a combine my favourites.

Bourjois CC cream:
I haven't really wanted to wear a heavy foundation this month so I have found myself reaching for my Bourjois CC cream, as it is light coverage but will still make my blemishes less noticeable. The colour is slightly dark on me but I am able to blend it in well so it is hardly noticeable.



My very beautiful red dress
Little Mistress Red Dress:
This dress is one of my favourites this month, isn't it amazing, I'm not normally one to talk about clothing but this is rather special as this was the dress that I wore for my graduation ball, I love the colour and the style as it givers me the illusions of having bigger boobs as it has a sweetheart neckline but it has a sort of mesh type fabric covered in beads which really hides the fact that I have very little in the boob department.













Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation:
I have only just bought the full size of this product but I feel completely in love with my sample and I knew i needed it in my life, this gives medium buildable coverage and stays really well on my very very oily skin, and although it has great staying power it doesn't look overly matte, unlike my Estee Lauder Double Wear.

Benefit Rockateur Blush:
this is a blush I had wanted for a very long time and my Aunty purchased this for me for my birthday back in February, and I have fallen in love with it. She bought me the Rock-itude gift set and I have to say that I also love high beam and bene tint.

Illamasqua Hollow:
I have wanted this for a long time and purchased it back in february and I have been in love with it even since, it can look slightly scary when you first get it but it really is the perfect contour if you have a light skin tone, as it isn't too orange or too muddy, it really is the prefect shade (can you tell I love this).

I haven't really had that many favourites this month, as i have been very lazy this month when it comes to new products.



No comments:

Post a Comment