Wednesday 27 May 2015

45 Disney Questions


In light of my upcoming trip to Walt Disney World I thought I would a Disney Tag type post.

1. Favourite Disney movie? This is a hard one as I love a lot but my favourite has to be the Lion King, closely followed by Tangled and the Little Mermaid, (oh and Frozen), these are just my favourite animated movies.

2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland? I would say Walt Disney World but I would love to go to Disneyland in California

3. Favourite Disney Character? Hmm, I have to say I really like Mulan, and Elsa, I really love Malificent who is one of my favourites and Scar too

4. The first Disney Movie you remember seeing in the cinema? I don't remember seeing any in the cinema but the first one I remember watching was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? (Pins, Vinylmation, dolls ect.) As a family we collect fridge magnets and also we buy a new Christmas decoration every time we go to Disney.

6. Your favourite Disney Song? I have a few but I love Be Prepared from The Lion King, I see the light from Tangled and Reflection (the one from the movie) from Mulan, oh and tale as old as time from Beauty and The Beast.

7. Favourite attraction/ride at the parks? I love the Haunted Mansion, Mission Space in Epcot, I love Wishes and Hallowishes, but I love the theming most all.

8. What is your dream job at Disney? I would love to do the Culture representative Exchange and work in Epcot, but that would be a very big decision to make as it would mean moving to the USA for 12 months.

9. Which Character would you never want to miss at the parks? Erm I have never done the meet and greet but on my upcoming trip I have a fast-pass for Anna and Elsa

10. What's your most treasured Disney item? I would have to say my Eeyore Figurine that my best friend bought me for my 21st birthday, he is so so cute and grumpy just like me.

11. Which Disney voice actor would you like to meet? I think I would like to meet Jeremy Irons

12. Favourite Disney Movie that's not a classic/famous? Erm I would have to have say Oliver and Company, I loved this movie when I was a kid, I should really watch it.

13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be? I would ask him how his ideas for the Parks match to what they are today.

14. Your favourite Snack to get in the parks? Dole Whip easy.

15. Your Favourite parade/show in the parks? Erm Boo too you Parade and Festival of Fantasy. Show would be Dream Along with Mickey.

16. Flounder, Sebastian or Scuttle? Sebastian I don't no why just him

17. Your favourite Disney memory? Walking up Main Street in the Magic Kingdom for the first time.

18. Do you have a favourite pair of Mickey ears? No but I want the Leopard print ones from Animal Kingdom.

19. If you could, what 'forgotten princess' would you add to the official list? I have no idea.

20. Your favourite princess dress/outfit? Erm Belle I used to own this.

21. Your favourite Disney sound track? The Beauty and the Beast score.

22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah? Abu he is cute.

23. Favourite Restaurant in the parks? I don't really have one but I think it will end up being Be Our Guest.

24. How did you first discover the 'magic' of Disney? Watching the movies.

25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when your at the parks? Would depend on fast passes and what time it is

26. Your favourite Iconic moment? I'm not sure its Iconic but when Simba comes back to pride rock and Scar says 'Mufasa, No your dead' it one of my favourite scenes.

27. What's the saddest moment for you in any Disney Film? Erm in the Fox and the Hound, when Todd is left in the woods alone, the song that goes along with it is heart breaking, his poor little confused and sad face :'(

28. Best Disney Kiss? I really don't have one.

29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose? hmm Paris in the Aristocats.

30. Favourite Disney Musical Spectacle/animation? Erm, Hallowishes ?

31. Which Disney Princess has the best sidekicks? Erm, Rapunzel's Pascal

32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney Movie , which one would it be? Erm Beauty and the Beast then it could be a fancy ball.

33. Are you the only one obessed with Disney in your family? No my dad is worse than me

34. Lumiere, Mrs Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip? Chip

35. What are your top 5 favourite Disney blogs on Tumblr? I don't have any but I love the Disney Food Blog

36. If you could choose any plot/adaptation for the next Disney Movie, which one would you pick? Something based around an LGBT plot as I feel like Disney would do it well.

37. Favourite Disney Hotel? Erm, i'm going to be pre-emptive and say Animal Kingdom Lodge.

38. Which Disney movie do you turn too when you are sad or upset? Any all the Disney movies when I am sad they tend to cheer me up.

39. The Aladdin Show or The Little Mermaid Show? Little Mermaid

40. Do you plan to have/ have you had your Honeymoon at a Disney Park? I would love to have my Honeymoon in Walt Disney World but I need to get married first.

41. Favourite piece of Disney clothing/accessory? My Disney handbag that has all of the Characters.

42. Post a Disney picture of yourself that is Disney related? I will when I have more recent ones.

43. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? Mickey Mouse (it all started with a mouse)

44. What Disney movies/worlds would you like to see in the next kingdom of hearts game? I don't follow the games.

45. What Disney movie, even if its not your favourite has as special place in your heart? Oliver and Company and the Fox and the Hound. I used to watch them all the time with my Aunty and Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment