Monday 4 May 2015

Sephora Wishlist



I am travelling to America soon and I am going to Sephora (obviously), so I decided to make a list of what make up and things I wanted, some of these are things that we can't get in the UK and others that are so much cheaper to buy in the states

The first thing I want is the Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in the shades Berry Pop and Beigie Pop, The first colour is a very me colour as I love bright and berry colours. The second colour is a lot more neutral which has been something I have been going for lately. 

The second thing I want is Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in A Go Go and Bachelorette, yet again a neon orange matte lipstick is something that I know I will love, like I said I love bright colours if I can't be bold with lip colour then what can I be bold with, that being said Bachelorette is a colour that I wouldn't normally go for but I think that it would suit me. 

I have fallen in love with doing my eyebrows recently, and really want to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown, this will be completely new to me as I use a pencil to fill in my brows but I have heard great things about this, so will be over the moon if I can get my hands on it. 

I have wanted this foundation for ages the Tarte Anazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in fair light neutral, I have been after this foundation but I didn't really want to buy it online so I have waited until my holiday to purchase it. 

The last thing I really want is the Tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush, I have wanted this brush since I decided I want the airbrush foundation and i think it will be really good at applying the foundation. 

Okay so I lied it wasn't the last thing but this is a maybe, I love my beauty blender that Becca gave me for my birthday, so I am tempted to get another one but I'm not sure yet. 

2 comments:

  1. My sephora wish list is soooo long! I did make an order last year but I hate paying so much for shipping/tax x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling things will be added to the list before I fly! I also think I will end up splitting an order

      Delete