Wednesday 20 May 2015

Coffee With Currys Event



So last Thursday I was invited to an event hosted by Joes Blogs and Curry's, I like coffee and alcohol and my friends Becca from a Polkadotnotebook said that I would enjoy so I asked if there was any space left and there was which was really surprising as it was about two days before the event. This is only the third blog event I have been too and the only one this year ( I really need to be more sociable).



I have to say the Cocktails were amazing, although I am not really that keen on coffee and alcohol together, I did enjoy the Salted Caramel Latte Cocktail, I couldn't of drank very many of these and as I said earlier I'm not really a big fan of alcohol and coffee. After we all chatted for a bit it was time of the Cocktail Masterclass over at the bar and we had the very talented (and patient) Rory and Josh. 


When it was my turn to go and make a cocktail I asked for it without coffee, (I know it was a coffee event but) I have to say I am really glad I did, it tasted like Fab ice lollies it had amaretto and cherry and chocolate vodka and chocolate sauce what's not to love, and as much as I love coffee it would have been far to strong for me. Every group made a different cocktail so it was still really interesting to watch, although I was at the back and found it slightly hard to see but that's what I get for being short. I have to say Rory and Josh are very good at what they do and so much more skilled than we were, the picture below is them pouring 5 cocktails at once, 


They then did a very amazing vodka train and OMG it was amazing, and every one got a shot it was so nice I think mine was fruit salad and it was so nice if I had let myself I could have just sat and drank them forever (I didn't tho as I need to get a bus home). We were then invited to have some nibbles the pizza was amazing and some lovely bloggers won some amazing prizes for the best tweets and Instagram posts. 
So many shots

If you want more information about the event click here


No comments:

Post a Comment