Wednesday 27 August 2014

A Small Collective Haul



So last Tuesday I went shopping with Becca from A Polka Dot Notebook Blog and I picked up a few things from Debenhams, Boots and Marks and Spencer's.

So the first thing I picked up was the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and Subversion primer £17.99:
I had know intention of buying this as I don't normally spend that much on mascara but Becca enabled me as she was wearing this and it looked amazing, and as this is new I got it for £17.99 which is much cheaper than it would have been if I had bought them separately.

The second thing I bought was from boots these were: 
I picked up the Lynx Dry Deodorant in Excite £3.29:
I know that is for men but I really love the smell and it doesn't make me sneeze like most deodorants do. 
The next thing I picked up was the Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain in the Shade New York Scene £7.99
This is a dark red which is a very me colour and I have to say I have gotten quite of abit of wear out of it has it doesn't take ages to apply.
The next thing I picked up was the Sleek I-Divine Storm Palette £7.99:
I have wanted a sleek palette for awhile and I had decided that I didn't need another completely nude palette and I really like the shades that are in the palette. 

Marks and Spencer's:- 
Nuxe Rêve de Meil Lip Moisturings Stick with Honey and Sunflower £5.50
I have the Nuxe Rêve de Meil and I wanted something that I could carry around with me as I don't like to take the glass jar with me, I will get a lot of use out of this over the cooler months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment