Friday 29 August 2014

Night out with the Family


 
So last Friday I went out with my family for a meal as my dad's parents were over from Spain and we hadn't seen them for awhile, my dad's brother also came down from Edinburgh, so it was a really good night out.

We first when for some drinks at the Town Wall and the bar was really nice but I have to say the did need more bar staff as two really wasn't enough, but it was nice to sit around and chat before we went for food, our table was booked at Ottoman for 8 although we didn't sit down until about half past as there was a mix up with put table, this is the third time I have eaten Turkish food and I have to say it really was amazing and it did remind me a lot of Red Mezza.

The food was really nice and we all enjoyed it, for starter me and Hayley shared a hot mixed mezza starter and for main I had the Lamb shish and I don't eat lamb very often as my mam doesn't really like it, and I was really but I couldn't finish it as there was a lot. For dessert we had baklava which has got to be one of my favourite desserts but I can never finish it.

The restaurant was really nice and the service was great and I would defiantly go there again and the location was great as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment