Friday 8 August 2014

Starting to swim again


It's safe to say I have a major love of swimming, it was one of the few sports that I was good at as it didn't involve running. When I was younger I used to be part of a swimming club and used to go swimming about twice a week.

I stopped swimming when I was around 12-13, although I have done a little bit here and there is hasn't been weekly like it was for most of my childhood, so about a year ago me and Becca mentioned that we would start to swim again but we never got around to it, so last week we decided that we would start so we did. We both remembered how much we loved swimming so we are going to start making it a regular thing which is very exciting as I now have the swimming bug which is brilliant.

We are aiming to go swimming once a week which is really good as it gives us both an excuse to meet up and get out of the house as we really need a push to leave the house during the holidays. we have also discovered that we do a lot more exercise when it is busy as we both feel the need to keep swimming so we don't keep anyone waiting.

This was just a little bit of an update and what I have been up to over the past few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment