Wednesday 6 August 2014

Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil Review


I have been using this cleanser for awhile now and I thought it was about time that I reviewed it, the body shop say that the silky soft cleanser will effortlessly remove makeup and cleanse. It's really easy to use and I do love the body shop skin care as it has helped me out a lot in the past.

So now that we know what the body shop say it does let's hear my opinion, I have to say I love the smell of this product and it's not a over powering, I find the smell quite relaxing which is always nice for a cleanser.
The purpose of the cleanser is to remove make up and cleanse your face, so pretty simple really.

The texture of this cleanser is really soft and does feel amazing on the skin which is nice and it really does making removing makeup quick and easy which is always good as it doesn't take me an age to remove makeup and cleanse your face. 

The packaging is really practical as it is clear which means you can see exactly how much product you have left and the pump is great as you don't end up with too much product so you don't waste much of the product. Another great thing about the product as on the back to gives clear instructions on how to use the product which is always a bonus ( I hate products that don't tell you how to use them). 

As I have already said I really love this and it works really well it removes makeup really quickly and easily and it doesn't leave you skin feeling greasy or oily which is always good and I have found that I can use this with my oily skin and if says it is for all skin tupe and I have to say I agree with it as this would work on all skin types. I also love the fact that this can be used to remove eye makeup as I dislike having to use to different products to remove my makeup. 
I would say that anyone can use this product, it's isn't anti aging but it would be suitable for anyone looking for a great way to remove makeup and cleansing their face. I will definitely repurchase this once I have finish it, which might take me awhile.

The cleanser costs £10.00 and you get 200ml of product.

You can find the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil here.

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment