Monday 4 August 2014

July Favourites




I really can't believe that it is the end of July already, so on to my July favourites

The first thing I have fallen back in love with is my Naked 2 palette, as I love my neutral eyeshadows and I have also been loving my purple eyeshadow from Inglot. 

The second thing I have been loving this month is my Body Shop Camolie Cleansing oil as it makes taking my makeup off so quick and easier which is always brilliant, and it smell lovely too which is always a bonus for skin care. 

For makeup brushes I have been completely in love with my new Crown Blush brush, as I can apply any type of blusher with is which is great and it means that I can apply my blusher to exactly where I want it which I struggled to do with my Real Techniques Blush Brush. 

Another makeup favourite has to be my Estée Lauder Double wear foundation in the shade Ivory Nude,  although this is a very full coverage foundation it doesn't feel to heavy on my skin and it is the only foundation that won't melt of my face as the day goes on which is something I really struggle with in summer. 

Early in the month I bought a new scrub from the body shop as my peach scrub had ran out so i decided to try the body shop Blueberry Scrub Gelee which I have to say I have fallen completely in love with as it is a very good scrub but I doesn't leave a sticky residue on my skin like some suger scrubs, for example soap and glory flake away. 

Another thing I have been wearing a lot of this month is my body shop body mist in vinyard peach, it is a lovely stuble smell that lasts quite well on me, and it isn't a hassle to apply like my miniatures from L'Occitane. 

That is it for my July favourites and I would love it if you could follow me on twitter and on bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. See this is really weird because I absolutely love flake away and was less convinced by the Blueberry Scrub, and think the angled crown brush (or mine at least) is absolutely terrible, it sheds like a biatch and doesnt wash well at all, Ive moved back to "that" illamasqua brush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine doesn't shed but it's better than my real techniques I can actually put blush exactly where I want it, which is a bonus

      Delete