Monday 28 July 2014

Face of the Day 1



So I have decided to start doing face of the days as I love reading what makeup people are wearing so let's talk about what I have on my face today.

Base: 
The first thing I have is my Body Shop Skin Primer Matte It, which is a nice primer it's not as amazing as the benefit Porefessional but it does help to keep my oily skin under control, for foundation I used my Illmasqua Liquid Light foundation which I do really like although I do have to power it as it isn't a matte foundation, for my blemishes I used my Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in the Shade fair which does blend into my skin really well. To conceal my under eye circles I used my MaxFactor CC colour corrector for dark circles and my Seventeen Stay time 18 hour concealer. 



Eyes: 
The first thing used was my Makeup Revolution focus and fix eye primer in matte, I the used my Naked 2 palette, the shades I used was booty call all over my lid, tease in my crease and busted in the outer corner and for Mascara I used my benefit they're real. 

Cheeks: 
For blush I used was my Revlon Photo Ready blush in Flushed, which is a lovely pink shade and for Bronzer and contour was my Bodyshop Honey Bronzer in the shade 02, which is a really lovely shade that isn't too dark for me. For highlighter I used my Makeup Revolution vivid baked highlighter in the shade peach lights, which gives a lovely glow to the skin and my Rimmel matte power to set everything into place,

Lips: 
Strangely for me I'm not actually wearing anything on my lips and if I do I am wearing my Nuxe RĂªve de Miel lip balm or my lip butter in the shade tutti fruiti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment