Friday 18 July 2014

Yay we have booked a holiday to Florida :)

Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom
 
Now the first thing to say is that I am a bit of a Disney nut and Florida has been my holiday for years before I started university and I haven't had the chance to go back for almost three years, so when me and Becca @Becca_J_Goddard decided that at the end of our third yeah we would go to America we originally thought that we would go to New York but my mam suggested that we go to Orlando in Florida and I have to say I was taken with the idea as I have missed Disney and universal. 

Animal Kingdom Lodge

So progress so far the first thing we did was book our Disney hotel as they had the Disney dining plan for free which is great as it means that while on site at Disney we don't need to pay for food well if it is over $5 anyway. We are staying at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and I have to say it looks amazing as my parents stayed here last year and I was so jealous, as it is one of the best themed hotel on Disney property. 

Royal Pacific Resort

We decided to wait to book the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Studios as they don't normally sell out and they didn't. We had to wait to book our flights anyway as they hadn't released so today we booked the flights which was exciting and terrifying at the same time. We also decided to book the Royal Pacific Resort at the same time as with the opening of Diagon alley the Universal Hotels are getting booked quicker than usual. 

 
So for now everything is booked and we can't wait for next year and I am really excited as there are a lot of things have changed since I was there so I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment