Wednesday 23 July 2014

My Orange Lipsticks




So as you may or my not be aware I have a major love of lipstick and just realised that I have quite a lot of orange lipsticks well four that are almost the same colour, so let's get on to the lipsticks.

The first one I have is my MAC Lady Danger which is an orangey red colour, which I have to say I fell in love with it as soon as I swatched it but I have mentioned that before so, back to the post. Now while I was swatching these I noticed that one of my Rimmel lipsticks was a very similar colour not formula wise but they are definitely similar in colour.

So I have to say my Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade In Love with Ginger is a little bit more orange than Lady Danger but is very similar in colour but the finish of the lipstick is a lot more moisturising and is lot more comfortable to wear during the day as it doesn't dry my lips out. 




The next orange lip colour I have is my Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in the shade Audacious, which is a pure orange colour and although it is a matte lip colour its isn't as drying as my other matte lipsticks which means that it is very comfortable to wear.

Now my last orange lip colour is one I got a few years ago and it was the first orange colour I had and it is my Revlon Lip Butter in the Shade Tuti Fruiti, which just giving a lovely was of orange over the lips and will look different depending on how dark your own lip colour is and because it is a lip butter is isn't drying on the lips which is always a bonus in the summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment