Friday 11 July 2014

Visiting the Hancock Museum




Recently I have visited the Hancock museum for the first time in a very long time, now I still have to go back and finish exploring as I didn't really have time to view it all, but I have to say I did remember what I loved about it as a child and really do have to go explore when I have lot more time.

Now the Hancock museum was something I forgot existed and even though I go to university in newcastle I have never thought to just go I'm and have a look and it's free which is also great, the only downside was when I was there, there were about 2 different schools trips which did make it busy for periods of time but it was lovely to have a walk around. 

I only explore the downstairs area as I didn't really have time to explore all of it but what I did see was very interesting and I would recommend going to visit if you like history, I viewed there dinosaur exhibition and also some of the archeology exhibitions and I will have to go back and vist the rest sometime soon (I'm sure the girlfriend will be thrilled). 

No comments:

Post a Comment