Wednesday 16 July 2014

Lip Addict Tag



1. Favorite balm/treatment?
My favourite balm has to be the Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm and I have to say I love this it can help fix my chapped lips overnight which is brilliant in the winter as they can get very dry and I also love using it the warmer months as my lips still tend to get dry. 

2. Best eye-catching red?
I have so many reds that it is hard to choose a favourite but I might have to say my new Ellis Faas creamy lips in the shade L103 which is a amazing shade and make my teeth look really white which is always good.

3. Best luxury & best drugstore?
My best luxury lip product has to be my Ellis Faas as I never saw myself owning on and have always found them amazing. My best drug store lip product has to be my moisture renew lipsticks from Rimmel as the colour pay off is amazing and they don't dry my lips out.

4. Best MAC lipstick?
My best MAC lipstick has to be my Lady Danger lipstick as the colour is amazing and it last really well because it is matte.

5. The most disappointing?
I don't really have a disappointing lip product as I normally research and swatch them before I bit them but the lipsticks I was really hoping I would like were the Revlon Suade lipsticks as the colours look amazing but a friend and fellow blogger told me that they were very drying and that they applied patchy, so I decided not to try them as I didn't want to waste my money.

6. Liner - yes or no?
Now I have tried lip liner before but I always feel like it looks wrong on my lips and I also quite like when my lipstick feathers which may be strange but I like the worn look. 

7. Best gloss?
Now I don't really use lipgloss as I don't really like the glossy look on my lips, I do however love my Rimmel apocalips as they are long lasting liquid lipsticks that do have a bit of shine to them. 
8. Something extra!
So how can do go a whole post on lips on not mention lip crayons now these have been done so many times now you can get them from almost every brand, however I have never been so excited until I found out that Revlon were bring out there matte balms and that we were getting the full colour range in the Uk and I have to say I am in love with the two colours I have which are Shamless which is a lovely purple shade and Audacious, which is a lovely orange shade and I have to pick some more of these up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment