Monday 14 July 2014

My Body Shop Haul


So recently the Body shop were having a sale and when I received an email saying that I could get an extra 40% off I had to check it out so here is a Body Shop Haul

One of the first things that I put in my basket was the Passion Fruit Body Butter and I probably didn't need another body butter but I really wanted a nice fruity body butter an I am completely in love with it and I love the smell.

The next thing I picked up was the Passion Fruit Shower Gel now I got this to go with the body butter as I like to layer up smells as the always seem to last longer that way.
The third thing I picked up was the Blueberry Body Scrub Gelee, now I have to say this wasn't something that I thought I would like as I am very picky when it comes to scrubs, I have the Soap and Glory flake away and I really don't like it as I sticks to my legs and I don't feel clean when I have used it. Now back to the Blueberry Body Scrub Gelee, I really like this as it feels amazing on the skin and isn't too abrasive and the smell is amazing as well.
The fourth thing I picked up was Strawberry Shower Gel, now I didn't pick this up for me I bought 4 for these for my mam awhile ago and as she was running out, I decided to order her another one, as she really does like strawberry scents.
The fifth thing I picked up my the Raspberry Shower Gel, I do really love how this smells and I had told my self I didn't need anymore shower gel but I have used a lot over the last few months and I have a feeling my mam will be sharing this with me.
Now the sixth thing I bought wasn't for me as my mam asked if I could order me another Strawberry Eau de Toilette as she had noticed that hers was only half full so I picked her another one up.
I also picked up the Vineyard Peach Body Mist and I have been wearing this almost everyday since I bought it and I really to love the smell its not to powerful that it is too much and it doesn't really last well on me which is great.
The last thing I picked up was the Skin Primer Matte It, now I have been using the
Smashbox sample of their Photo finish primer but it isn't right for my skin so I decided to give this a go and I have to say as I first impression I do really like it I will do a review when I have used it more.
Also if you haven't already follow me on BlogLovin and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment