Friday 4 July 2014

Travel Makeup Bag



So as I have said I have been away which meant that I had to cull my normal makeup stash, so this what I took with me.

For base:
I took my sample of my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, I also took two sample pots of foundation, I took my sample of YSL Tient Touché Éclat and a sample pot filled with my Rimmel Match Prefect foundation, for my concealer I took my Seventeen Phwoarr Paint which I use on my blemishes and for under my eyes I took my Seventeen Stay Time 18 Hour Concealer in the shade Extra Fair and for powder I took my Rimmel Stay Matte power in the shade 003 Peach Glow.

For Eyes:
I took my Makeup Revolution Matte Eye Shadow Primer and I also took my Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette, which I  have really fallen in love with, I also took my Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in the shade 005 Nude and for Mascara I took my Benefit They're Real, which I have been using for a while and I do love it even though it does smudge during the day but I haven't get found a mascara that doesn't.

For Cheeks:
I took a few products for my cheeks, I took my Sleek Blush in the shade Rose Gold, which I don't use very often as it is very shimmery but I do love getting it out when it is sunny, for bronzer I took two different products, I took my Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the shade 02 and my Sleek Contour Kit in the shade Light.

For Lips:
I surprising I only took three different lips products and I took a lip balm with me which was my lip smacker, and for my lipsticks I took my L'Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse in the shade Rebel Red and my Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 077 Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment