Friday 15 August 2014

Books I've Been Reading



I don't get a lot of time to sit a read books during term time so I have been catching up on it during the holidays and I fallen back in love with my kindle.

I eventually finished Sarah Waters Fingersmith and I love this type of book and had great fun reading it but I has taken me a while to finish it as I felt like I had to be quite awake to read it so not great for reading before bed, but is great of bus journeys. 

I also bought a book I have wanted to read ever since I saw the movie and that is Desert of the Heart, and loved this book it was a great read and only took me a few days to finish, thank god I have a amazon voucher. The book was great especially as it was published in 1964 and it was a groundbreaking story at the time. 

Another book I bought for when I was on holiday was Playing the Game by Belle De Jour and so far I am enjoying the book, I do find myself laughing quite abit and it may not be to everyone's tastes I am enjoying reading it. 

I have also started to reread some books and of course I have to start rereading the Harry potter series as these are books that I can read again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment