Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites



So it is the time of the month where I tell you all about the products that I have using and loving this month and I really can't believe that August is over all ready. 

The first thing I have been completely in love with this month is the No7 Superlight Foundation in the shade Calico, which I have reviewed if you want to check it out you can click here. I really love this foundation as it is the perfect colour for my skin tone and as I haven't needed a lot of coverage this month I have found my self wearing it a lot. It last really well on my although I do still have to powder during the day I don't have to do it as much as it contains some powder within the foundation itself.

The next thing I have enjoyed using has been my John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo for Colour Treated Hair and the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Conditioner, I really like them as they lather well and leaving my hair feeling really clean and they do give a hint of volume which is good as I do have quite flat hair.

The third thing I have been in love with is my Topshop Cream Blush in the shade Head over Heels, which looks very bright in the pan but once it is applied to the cheeks it gives a lovely peachy glow to the cheeks and it can be paired with a lot of different eye and lip looks as it does give a healthy glow to the cheeks and it is perfect for spring summer but I think I will find myself wearing this in winter too. I also love the cream to powder finish.

A skin care favourite this month in the Eucerin Purifyer Cleanser, Becca from a Polkadot Notebook Blog gave me a sample as she though that I would like it. I have I to say that I am completely in love with it and although it is a purifying cleanser it doesn't dry my skin out and I have to say it does work really well to clean up any breakouts I might be having.

I have also fallen back in love with an old skin care product and it is the Clearasil Daily Clear Deep Cleansing Pads, I use these instead of a tone on an evening and I find that these also help to clear up my skin and they do sometimes sting if I have a spot but it does really help to clean them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment