Wednesday 10 September 2014

Autumn Lipsticks

 
So now that September is here and in England the weather has changed, I though it was about time I started thinking about my Autumn Lipsticks. I love autumn and winter as I get to wear all my deep and dark lipsticks :).

I have a lot of lipsticks that I like to wear in autumn/winter and in autumn I tend to wear more red/berry shades as I absolutely love wearing them. These are the seven lipsticks that I love to wear in the colder months.

MAC Rebel:
I got this as a Christmas present last year and I completely fell in love with it as I could build it up and wear it as a deep plum shade or it would be applied as a sheer wash of colour which and it still looking amazing.

Revlon Black Cherry:
When I first saw this lipstick i have to say it looked really really dark in the bullet and this can look really dark on the lips but i do love how it looks on the lips and it really is a vampy colour that I really love.


L-R Rimmel Glam Plum Fulham, MAC Rebel, Wet & Wild Ferguson Crest Cabernet, Revlon Black Cherry, Illamasqua Sangers, Rimmel Kate Moss 107, Rimmel Apocalips Galaxy
Wet & Wild Ferguson Crest Cabernet:
This was the first purple colour that I received and it is one that i use the least but i do really like the colour and i will have to start wearing it more often as it is a really nice colour.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107:
the is a really nice wine colour and because it is matte it staying on the lips and it also still looks nice when it has started to fade, which is always a bonus and I do love matte lips.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Glam Plum Fulham:
I love this lipstick and I love the fact that it does dry my lips out and it looks quite glossy on the and although it doesn't say as long as my matte lipsticks it still stays for quite awhile and I don't mind having to reapply it.

Illamasqua Sangers:
I love wearing this red in autumn as it isn't too bright but it isn't too dark so i feel like i can wear it on a daily basis, and i really love how long wearing this is and it really does stay put, i really want more of the Illamasqua lipsticks.

Rimmel Apocalips Galaxy:
I really love the this colour it isn't as in your face as some of my other purples and i love that this has a little bit of shimmer in the lipstick, and i did get a lot of wear out of this and I'm sure i will this autumn winter too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment