Monday 8 September 2014

Eating out for My Grandmas Birthday



So last Tuesday me, my auntie and my grandma went out for lunch for my grandmas birthday and we were celebrating early as she was going away on holiday on her birthday. We met up in Newcastle and first had a drink in the Milecastle, we then had a little look around Newcastle then a slow walk down to the quayside and I  had forgotten how pretty it is, as I have been down there in a long time. We had decided that we were going for an Italian and decided on Uno's Trattoria. I hadn't been here in a long time and I have to say the food was really nice. The weather was also lovely so we ended up sitting outside and I also got a little bit of a sun tan which is very unlike me.

We all got starters and shared them, so we got potato skins, chicken wings and garlic bread and it was really nice. main course me and my auntie shared so we got a Pepperoni pizza and Cannelloni and I have so say it was really nice it is a long time since I have Italian. My grandma got the Mafiosa and really enjoyed it as well and we were all too full to even think about dessert.

It was a really nice day as I hadn't spent the day with my grandma and auntie in quite along time as finding time when we are all free can be quite difficult but we will have to start doing it more often as it is really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment