Wednesday 17 September 2014

Getting Organised for University



Anyone who knows be knows that i'm not a very organised person but this year I am determined that this year I am going to be organised as I don't want to be as stressed as I was last year.

The first thing I am doing is using a diary as it means that I can put in assignment deadlines so that I don't forget when they are. It also means that I will know what assignments to tackle first which is always a good thing.

The second thing I am going to do it is to make sure that I have my assignment finished a week before it is due in which would give me more time to proof read it and make sure that I haven't made any errors.

The third thing I am going to do is to colour code all of my subjects so that I can no from a distance what subject I am looking at and to go along with colour coding would be to make sure that I have the lecture slides printed out a head for time so that I can listen to what is being said.

The fourth thing that I want to do is to make sure that I have a file where I can put everything that is related to a subjects so that I can't lose anything that is related to a subject, as I have done that in the past and it is really annoying.

The last thing that I want to start doing is to start to write to do lists so I know what I need to do and when I need them do by this will also help with blog posts during the year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment