Monday 15 September 2014

Autumn Blushes


I love it when the seasons change and I can bring out my old favourites autumn/winter products and as you have already seen is my Autumn Lipsticks and I love the blushes that I wear in the colder months so here is the list of my favourite blushes.

Sleek Blush in Flushed:
This blush is a deep plum with a matte finish and I love how this looks on the cheeks as it just gives a lovely flush to the cheeks and it looks great on my pale skin, and with sleek it is very pigmented a little goes a very long way. It is a perfect autumnal colour.

Sleek Blush in Pomegranate:
Pomegranate is a berry coloured blush that has a shimmery finish and it is very pigmented, which means that a little goes a very long way, but it goes give a nice glow to the cheeks and it is a great blush for autumn/winter.

Illamasqua  Cream Blush in Seduce:
This has to be my favourite autumnal blush it is a warm rose pink that has a dewy finish it does look over the top which can happen with some shimmery blushes but this does have a lovely dewy finish. It is so easy to apply because it is a cream blush it blends out amazingly well and it is very difficult to use to much because of the fact that it is a cream product it is very easy to fix mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment